Monday, June 23, 2008

Last Days of School

I'm trying to get caught up - I still haven't done any pictures from my family's visit!! These are some from the last days of school...here's M waiting her turn to be in the jump rope assembly. She is not my child!!! There was a lot of first grade drama the few weeks before the assembly. M had never really had to deal with friends being mean to each other and it was rather frustrating. Her comment at the end was "I just want to be in the assembly." When asked if she was nervous "Not at all!!! I can't wait!!" This child loves to be on stage - not at all like her mother!!! :) The drama got worked out (sortof) and she got to be in the assembly
E did SO well in her kindergarten concert! She was nervous but did great and it was fun to go watch her sing!
The very last day was a busy one going back and forth between parties and carnivals that families were invited to. This is what A thought of the morning...
Little Mg had a great time - one of E's kindergarten friends has a little girl the same age as Mg and they have a lot of fun together. She stayed with us all morning going to the different parties so her mom could volunteer at the carnival. They had a GREAT time together!!!

1 comment:

The Rodgers said...

HA HA! I found you! There's no escaping me now :D