Friday, August 22, 2008

A challenge

So as always the sun comes out, although some days it's still partly cloudy. Little A is still sick and had a 103 fever but no ear infection so we're hoping for some quick improvement. I can't believe my big girls are going back to school :( I should probably get us back on a morning routine soon!

So I think I need to whine more often - I got so many comments! Thanks for the love! :) It's finally gotten me to put on my idea that I've had for several months but never gotten around to posting. I know there are lots of blogs that I check and the people probably have no idea that I'm checking it so here is my challenge to everyone...take a few minutes to leave a comment on ALL of the blogs that you check (or at least your friends) and leave a little love and challenge them to leave a comment on their friends, too. I think it will be fun to see how many people actually check our blogs! Leave a challenge on your blog to have people leave a comment, too if you want! It shouldn't take too long but we could all use a little love, right! Happy commenting...I'm off to do mine!

4 comments:

cchrissyy said...

you're on my google reader, so I always see your updates. nice to see the photos of how the kids are growing, and glimpses of your new place.

do you know about ours? I think you can follow my profile for the link

Brittany said...

Oh dear...I dunno if I can comment on ALL of them...blog stalking is one of my favorite things to do!

B.G. Christensen said...

Right now there are 415 unread posts in my Google Reader. I'm afraid if I commented on every one of them I'd never get through them. But I'll at least comment on this one.

KK said...

I'm also a lurker. Thanks for encouraging us to comment. I love hearing about what is going on with you guys.

P.S. When the kids are quiet, you know there's trouble.