Okay so I just finished leaving a comment on everyone's blog - it took a little longer but it was fun since I've been lurking on a few random people's blog and it was fun to let them know. I'm not very good at leaving comments! If I didn't leave a comment on yours please leave me a note so I get your address - I love keeping up with friends!!
2 years ago

4 comments:
Sarah, thanks again for coming to help clean at the Rodgers'. I am so impressed with all the stops and drop offs that you ended up doing. We are glad that you guys are back in town!
Hey! I love reading your posts, especially when you're venting—I could be standing right next to you, it sounds just like you!
Sometimes I don't realize how long it's been since I left a comment on somebody's blog. It's easy to read and leave. I never know who's reading my blog. Great idea!
Are you still doing the choir?
Haha, and now I have to laugh because as I'm trying to finish off my long comment here, Soren went poop in his little potty and then tried to carry it to the big toilet himself and it spilled all over the floor. I know your poopy day was a few days ago, but it's funny nonetheless.
Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you're reading my blog and I like reading yours!
I lurk on your blog on a daily basis, but rarely comment. I love to see what your sweet family is up to.
Post a Comment