I've talked to a few of you about this program and now I've finally got the link...my college roomate wrote a free program that allows you to prepare your blog to have it printed. I don't know about you but my blog has certainly become a valuable journal. It saves the highest quality picture you uploaded, allows you to save th comments and she gives fabulous instructions on how to save it and sent it out to get printed. There's now a link on the sidebar or go to
http://blogs2books.blogspot.com/
I love my roommate!!!! Thanks so much!!
11 years ago

3 comments:
Hey, I want to see a full size picture of that new family picture you have on your sidebar!
When you get around to printing for yourself, I'll be more than happy to help you through it!! What are roommates for?
Thanks for posting this. I think it is a wonderful idea. I hope to try it soon.
Post a Comment