Monday, November 24, 2008

Rain!

Doesn't Uncle Scott take fabulous pictures!!!! And this is in the rain!! When they came up for his birthday and to take pictures we had a REALLY rainy day (which meant no outside family pictures :( ) but it meant for some happy girls!!! It was the first big rain of the year and we dug out everyone's boots and they have a wonderful time! Thanks Uncle Scott for braving the rain!!

(you can click on the picture to blow it up if you want)
This child LOVES water!!!! Baths, pools, and puddles...she is so completely happy and carefree in the water! It was so much fun to watch her see how big a splash she could make and to have so much fun!!!Why bother with an umbrella!Now this has got to be one of the coolest pictures ever! Nice job little bro! (you've got to click on this one to blow it up!)



"I'm going to get into this puddle....you better stop me...I'm really going in...here I go...are you going to stop me?" This would be my littlest imps new attitude - life is a game and it's so funny to see if I can get you to come chase me!! (but she's SO cute when she does it!)"I'm in now - are you going to get me!!??"

"This is SO much fun!!!!" I could not believe how much fun she had - it was a giggle and squeal fest as she actually got to play in the puddle. We were shocked that she didn't care about how cold it was or that it was raining and she was getting soaked, although she did look up quite a bit to check out the rain :) We had to force her in because she was shivering and soaked, but ever so happy!!!

Of course this child had to put on her sister's boots - I don't remember any of my other girls being THIS obsessed over clothes and especially shoes!
Of course they were way to big and she couldn't even stand in them, but thanks dad for putting them on so she could try!!
"I'm cold and wet, I think it's time to go inside"

Thanks again Scott for a great day and for great pictures! We love you!

2 comments:

Glenn and Doreen said...

Hey Sarah! How are you doing? Those pictures are awesome!!! And what a crafty family you have!

Pao said...

aww...sweet Amy is soo cute..!!