So I don't do the tagging thing very well...I've been so busy and I'm not very creative and I spend so much time thinking about what to write that several weeks go by and I've been tagged for something else and I have a large stack of tags to go through. I'm rambling. However, recently there's been a tag going around for 7 quirks and one of my friends said she asked her husband for help. That sounded highly entertaining and promised to be a great conversation so I asked my dear husband if he could list seven of my quirks. That's almost as bad as asking if I look fat in something but not quite and he got a good laugh and we had a fun evening...so after all that rambling here are 7 of my quirks....
1) I love warm laundry. Straight out of the dryer. When we started this list I was laying under our warm laundry and I was ever so happy! When I had early morning seminary in high school I loved to wash my clothes at night and wake up in the morning, turn on the dryer, eat my breakfast and then put my warm clothes on.
2) I love chocolate. When he mentioned this I told him that that wasn't unusual. He pointed out that not every woman pops out a baby and then eats chocolate - not just any chocolate but a box of See's candy (the doctors love it!). Now why am I gaining weight? It's so worth it!!!!
3) I am the most talented female senior class klutz. I actually won female senior class klutz and tied for most talented. Since I had two they let the person I tied with have the most talented award and gave me the klutz one. My mom is so proud. How many of you have been blown off of a drum major stand or jumped off a stage and fallen into the first row of chairs and cracked your sternum (yes, it hurt).
4) I hate getting wet. REALLY hate it. I take showers only because I have to. My Grandpa would warm his pool up to near 100 degrees and I still didn't love getting in it. My favorite sound is rushing water in a river or especially a waterfall, but don't expect me to get in. AND I REALLY HATE WET KISSES!!!!! My husband still thinks this is hilarious and loves to plant a wet one on me just to watch me wipe it away. I told him a long time ago that if I am in a coma and he kisses me HE HAD BETTER WIPE IT OFF!!!!!
5) My favorite way to wake up in the morning is to tickle someone. The girls love to climb in my bed for snuggles to wake me up and then I start in on the tickles and I am awake and in a good mood. Strange.
6) I have to write things down. Yes, even this list was written down or I can't go to sleep. They tell you that when you're pregnant the placenta drains your brain and you can't remember anything. What they DON'T tell you is that your brain power never comes back and it gets WORSE with each kid!!! The worst is when I write it all down and then leave my list upstairs or at home :)
7) "I'm talking and I can't shut up" I think that was on a button I was given in Junior high. It went along with the "Stay Tuned - I may say something brilliant at any moment" button I was given. I'm assuming that since you all know me that there is no reason to explain this one.
And while I was typing this list up a HUGE gross spider came running at me from under the computer and I was trapped in my chair with my feet up YELLING for my man to come save me. Thankfully my knight in shining armor made it in time and rescued the trapped damsel in distress and peace reigns in our home. Thanks Daddy!
2 years ago

4 comments:
I totally remember you cracking your sternum. Sad. And I suspect the water thing has something to do with your love for cats. They don't like to get wet either.
LOL You are too funny! I was at my parents house today and they offered me pepper chocolate (despite the name, it is good) Then my mom freaked out saying I'm not allowed to have chocolate cuz of the baby. So I'm totally with you on that one :) I don't know how ppl do it with out that heavenly stuff ;)
You are too funny and I'm glad you asked your husband, it's amazing what they come up with. I love warm laundry as well and of course chocolate is an absolute must. I think it's funny you don't like to get wet and the wet kisses thing is hilarious!!!
You gotta love that warm laundry; especially when the cold winter is coming!
Post a Comment