Daddy and I were listening to a CES talk by President Monson given to college aged youth. He started by saying (I'm really badly paraphrasing but you get the idea) how wonderful it was to be with the young people and how fresh and energetic they looked. I realized he is no longer talking to me since I just felt tired and old! Sigh. I'm not seeing anything wonderful about being in my 30's yet.
Anyways, here are a bunch of very random pictures taken this month...enjoy!
I realized we didn't have any pictures of M in her new baptism dress Grandma made her so here you go!
NOTE: This is for my mommy...I told you...it's really random, and this is another "I'm mad at gmail for not letting me embed pictures into my emails to my mommy so you can all suffer" Anyways...don't my mini blue berry muffins look super cute in my new basket Mom! FYI That's the smaller one
Okay, you may all read the rest of this post...A few Sundays ago I decided to take pictures since everyone was so cute!!! Here's E reading to Mg while Mg holds her favorite bunnies (yes, that is plural. She won't sleep without one so we kept buying more so we could wash them...I swear they multiply when I'm not looking, at times she has 6 and at other times we can't find 1)



No comments:
Post a Comment