Oh my goodness, those jammies for all the girls are just adorable!!! I'm guessing someone very talented made them all, very impressive. I also love the goodies you've been making and your blue berry muffins look delicious as well as the basket. :) You got some great family photos for the baptism as well as being home with everyone else, how fun! Awesome posts!
How Cute! When is tea time? I will be on my way if only I had a darling dress to go with the goodies! And yes, the Pres, was talking to you ( I think age is all relative-to me you are young!)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, those jammies for all the girls are just adorable!!! I'm guessing someone very talented made them all, very impressive.
I also love the goodies you've been making and your blue berry muffins look delicious as well as the basket. :)
You got some great family photos for the baptism as well as being home with everyone else, how fun!
Awesome posts!
How Cute! When is tea time? I will be on my way if only I had a darling dress to go with the goodies! And yes, the Pres, was talking to you ( I think age is all relative-to me you are young!)
Post a Comment