Thursday, January 8, 2009

REALLY late catch up

I wondered if I should bother going back this far to catch up but decided that since my birthday present from my parents is to get my blog published into a book (THANK YOU!!) it is worth the time and effort to have a completed blog :) So I take you back to Thanksgiving weekend when my in-laws came to visit for your viewing enjoyment...

On their last day in CA we sent the boys to the electronics store and us girls had a royal tea party...first Grandma did everyone's hair and nails...
The girls did their own makeup while waiting their turn and then I served up some wonderful lemonade and some little muffins and rice krispy treats while they discussed the goings on in the castle (the number of kitties, how nice the dragon is, etc)

The tea party was followed up with an impromptu dance concert (does this remind you of anyone mom??)
When the boys returned they managed to pick up a little something extra - remote controlled helicopters :) The boys tried it out and had a good time
Thanks for the great visit!!! We all had a great time!

1 comment:

stina said...

I'm curious to hear how the book turned out and what service you used!
Kristina