Thursday, January 8, 2009

SCRAPBOOK PARTY!!!

You are all cordially invited to my house this Friday night (Jan 9) anytime about 7pm (or 6:30 if you're ready to get out of the house!) to scrapbook with me. I haven't gotten to scrapbook in a really long time and after a long week of getting back into the swing of things I've decided it's time for some fun. If you want help starting just bring a few pictures or just come and enjoy food :) For those of you in Utah if you leave at 6am Friday morning you should make it in time and you're welcome to sleep at my house before you drive back :) Hope to see ya all soon!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DeAnn said...

Did you map out the drive from WI? Congrats to Jon--that's great news! And you're moving to Utah? I'll look you up when I'm out next summer.