Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thank you

I do most of my shopping in the morning with just my two little girls however the big girls love all the free samples at Costco so I usually pick them up from school and we all go together. This has brought a ton of comments from others, usually along the lines of "You've sure got your hands full." It drives me crazy - they're all sitting quietly in the shopping cart or walking next to it happily eating their free samples well behaved (usually) and happy to be there. It's not like they're running around out of control and I'm at my wits end trying to keep track of them and just finish shopping. Actually we all enjoy our outings to Costco. Anyways, since we just got back from our trip and there was no food in the house it was time to go to Costco. While there some nice man asked if all of the kids were mine to which I smiled and said Yes. He responded with "You handle them really well!" THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! That man is awesome. I wish there were more like him in this world :)


As you can imagine there is lots of catch up to do. However, the unpacking and cleaning up got priority so I just haven't gotten to the blog yet. We had a WONDERFUL trip despite lots of sick people (I decided to go for the win-win situation and wish for a sick family for my birthday...that way I'd either get my wish or I'd be happy with a healthy family. I got my wish - the entire family including daddy had either stomach problems or a cold. I managed, despite lots of nights up with sick kids, to stay healthy the whole trip). We had so much fun with family and snow - it was great. I'll catch up more soon!

2 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Isn't it annoying that if you don't live in Utah and your young with a baby or have more than two, your drilled for why you're so young and have a kid or why you had more than two! I get it all the time and I only have one, but they have to ask how old I am and how young I am to be married and have a child. I do have to say I miss living in utah cuz at least you were considered normal. LOL

Brittany said...

Glad you had fun. Sorry y'all were sick. Are you coming back anytime soon? Miss you!