Here are a few random pictures from the last few weeks...
Don't all kids play with legos in their best dress up clothes!!! They played for SO LONG with these!!!
When we went to Disneyland a year ago Daddy fulfilled a childhood dream of having a cool light saber. He's been using various toys as a second light saber to have battles with the kids so for Christmas we got him a second, less fancy but still cool light saber :)
Mg cut off both of Daddy's legs so he's now on the ground :)

All the girls had the same cold on the same day last week so we had a fun Valentine card making party and sent them off to their great grandparents...it was fun!
2 years ago

2 comments:
I am lovin spirit week, I didn't even know they did that in grade school. I thought that was just a high school thing! So so cute and you did a fantastic job on their hair, so funny!!!!
LOL- I saw the light sabers on sale so I picked one up for Gabriel and when I came home- James asked, "Did you pick up one for me?" I said, "No" James responded, "Oh, I just thought you might of so we cold play together..." LOL seeing these pics makes me realize what he meant..
Post a Comment