Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random Catch-up

As usual I'm playing some catch-up...stayed tuned for the light saber fights...but until then here are some random photos of the last few weeks...the girls talked Daddy into turning some of our "moving" boxes into dog sleds for their animals...
I love evenings at our house...they have such a great Daddy!
And of course the little one imitates all that her sisters do so every night when they run to grab their scriptures she follows them over and grabs a book and sits and looks at it just like her sisters do...she is such a sweetheart!!!
We had ice cream for dessert (we haven't had any in a long time while we dealt with her milk allergy but she seems to have grown out of it...YEA!)...she wanted EVERY last drop!
I love Walmart clearance! The girls found a 300 piece kitty puzzle for $2 so we decided to try it out...I was amazed at how long the girls really stuck with it! It took us a few evenings but we did it!! E especially would sit for a long time and work on it!
We finished!!! YEA!!!
Fun times...I love these girls!!

1 comment:

Jo Lynn said...

I love the pictures and how awesome that she grew out of her allergy, yeah for ice cream!!!