E made a leprechaun trap at school the day before St. Patrick's day and M said that sounded like fun so here is the trap the girls made... Sad to say they did catch a leprechaun but all they found was a note that said "I was here" and a bunch of Hershey's Nuggets :) We had a fun day with Lucky Charms and green milk and green pudding...
2 years ago

3 comments:
I still remember you turning the roll dough and milk (so gross) green! =)
Cute pictures and what a fun idea with the trap, I'll have to remember that for when Sav gets older! Oh, thanks for the tip on borrowing toys. I got Sav's favorite toy from the Papa's, hopefully that will keep her busy for part of the time! I hope you guys have a great conference weekend!
What a way to celebrate! That's awesome! And what a cool idea to do a running club--the school seems to have a good turn out for it. Congrats to the girls on running their marathons and much sympathy for E! I feel her pain on the ruining of her triumph and that sad face in the pictures just breaks your heart! Best of luck for future marathons!
Post a Comment