M got a new haircut! A few weeks ago I was sitting on the couch after Saturday night baths and had the hair scissors to trim E's bangs, which turned into a quick trim of all her hair, which turned into Mg wanting her hair cut ("like Maria"...Julie Andrews from Sound of Music...SUPER SHORT...no way...there's no way on earth I could do a cut like that!!!!), which turned into M wanting her hair short. She has always been big on long hair but apparently a few friends at school have "summer" hair cuts and she wanted one too. So I'm sitting indian style on the couch with her in my lap (I'm sorry dear sister but you DEFINITELY got all the style genes!!!) and it kept getting shorter and shorter as I tried to even things out. Eventually we got to this length, she liked it and I stopped cutting. My sister (a professional hair stylist) is going to cringe and then have a lot of work to do when we see her next!!! But M loves it and still talks about it and has lots of fun with it! Baby in box=happiness (especially when there are big sisters around who like to push you!)
We did it! We got a bike seat and helmet for A! We've been slowly working towards getting everyone on bikes so we can take the bikes out for a ride next to the Sacramento River. The last thing we needed to do was get A into a bike seat (our trailer won't fit in the car). We took her out for a test drive and she loved it, and fell asleep on the way home :)
2 years ago

3 comments:
I LOVE the hair!! So cute on her! We can work on technique some other time...
I love the helmet...so funny!
That's such a cute picture. Reminds me of Jakob when he first was in the seat. He loves his seat and helmet and wears it all the time at home. It's actually a good thing...extra protection for my crazy little boy. Enjoy the ride!!!
Post a Comment