Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring break

A few weeks ago I stopped in at a donut store for a quick breakfast for Mg and I. I've been there 2 other times but I was with Daddy and he paid. It turns out they only take cash and I didn't have any but the nice lady said it wasn't a problem and to just pay her next time. I was amazed and decided to say thank you by bringing in some friends with me. So over spring break an AMAZING number of friends all met up and we enjoyed donuts together...




Afterwards we went to the park all together and had a FANTASTIC morning...(notice little A getting a ride...)

You go Jen!!
E enjoyed standing up(the black wheel they're sitting on spins around)
And it just so happened that a city worker came to test the sprinklers...that was WAY too much temptation and the kids had a GREAT time running through the sprinklers together...the nice worker had a good laugh and left some sprinklers on for the kids to play in







It had been raining earlier in the week and we had hoped to all go puddle jumping together instead of going to the park but there weren't enough puddles but thankfully I still had dry clothes in the car for the kids so the playing continued... (Mg and friends thought it was much more fun to push the black ring rather than to ride on it...they had fun playing while the big kids were in the sprinkler)
Soaked but happy


Thanks everyone for the great morning!!!! We also had fun during the week with tea parties, touring the jelly belly factory, riding the bus to Daddy's school for a snack with Daddy, lots of craft time, bike rides, puddle jumping (it rained quite a bit that week) and all sorts of fun! Hooray for spring break!!!

2 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

That was such a blast eating donuts with all you awesome girls and then playing at the park!!! Thanks so much for arranging that outing, it was awesome!

KPackard said...

Woohoo, I'm famous! That was such a fun donut outing and we had a great time--such a fun idea!