Friday, July 3, 2009

Graduation!

Yes, I know, I've skipped other important events to get to this one, but that's the way life goes today :) Hooray for graduation! At first it seemed a little anticlimactic since he technically graduated back in December but since we were still in Davis we figured we do the ceremony. It was nice and we were glad we did. The day was crazy though since it was also the kids last day of school but we had some AWESOME friends who helped watch the kids (THANKS AGAIN!) and it all worked out nicely. The fun part was that they showed it online so our parents got to watch and even the kids got to watch Daddy on the computer live when it was his "turn" to get "hooded." Pretty cool! These pictures were actually taken the next day (I just ordered the "professional" pictures a minute ago, which is why I'm in the mood to do these pictures now, which does not explain why I am rambling...)


I had to get the "hood" I thought it was pretty cool...love the colors :)
Afterwards our awesome friend told us to go out so we enjoyed a nice dinner and went to Daddy's FAVORITE electronics store (for the last time...he was sad...they need one here!). It was a great day and WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU DADDY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Yeah, I'm glad you walked. That's for sure a peice of history in the making!!!! I so love the hoods to, so awesome. It's sad to see pictures of you guys here in Davis!!! Primary is just not the same with out your adorable kids.
I saw that you called the other day, sorry I was on the phone with Katie's ex because I was watching Katie's girls all day. :) We hope you guys are doing well out in Utah! I'll keep ya posted with our future plans once we find out....as you know how that goes.

Heidi said...

Yea for graduation! What an important and satisfying accomplishment.

It was so fun to see you guys this weekend! We need to plan some park time or something for sure.