My mother-in-law has 9 granddaughters...and no grandsons!! So of course we have lots of princess fun! One night Grandma thought it would be fun to get the girls together for a princess picture so they all had Grandma time to get their hair and nails done and then dressed up for the pictures. Afterwards they each wanted an individual picture...here's the fun!!

2 years ago

7 comments:
SOOOO cute!
Wow, there is such a family resemblance - and they are all gorgeous!!! Great scrapbook page Sarah!
Wow, look at all those adorable girls! So so cute!
That is SO much fun! What a lucky group if girls to all be close and to be able to have such fun experiences!
Adorable! I love the layout. Glad to hear you made it to Utah and everyone is safe.
So cute!!!!
I love this!! And I didn't realize the Mosher grandkids was a family of entirely girls-- wow, what are the odds?!!
Post a Comment