Sunday, August 2, 2009

Still cheating

I feel like just putting these scrapbook pages up is cheating but at least there is something new to look at! :) We were really last week with friends visiting us from Davis (we miss you 2 already!!!) but I think this will be a quieter week and maybe I can get a little more caught up! This was a family home evening outing at the miniature golf course...lots of fun!!! (you can click on the picture to see a larger version if you'd like...)


3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

So fun and I'm glad you had visits from friends, always nice!

JD said...

Hey Sarah! I love the pages! Hope you are doing good with most the kids back in school??

Jenny said...

Man you are amazing with the scrap book pages. I wish I had your sweet skills. We will be in town on Labor Day for a b-day party celebration for Ashley. Will you be around? This will be a very low key party, but we hope your girls can join us. I think we'll have the party around 10:30 a.m. Monday morning (Labor Day) at my Mom's. No presents needed, just happy people. ;)