Well, um ,yea, I guess I'm a little behind!! :) Suffice it to say we had a GREAT summer!!!! Daddy is still loving his job (he's still not "officially hired" but that's just a minor detail, right?) the girls love their new school and everyone loves being closer to family. Here are some pictures from last Saturday as we enjoyed one of the last warm weekends...
2 years ago

4 comments:
So once they go into the shark, do they ever come out again?
You guys are lookin' good. Is this your backyard? Have you found a house? What's going on?
Sorry to pepper you with questions. Glad you posted!
blogger REALLY needs to figure out an easier way to upload photos. They should also make a chip that you can think your blog entry and then either hit send or store elsewhere (private). Yeah.....
Glad to see you put some cute girls up!!! They sure are cute! We miss you guys!
Love the pictures and are not slip in slides the greatest invention ever??? So so fun, glad to hear you enjoyed your summer! Hope your ready for snow, ha ha. Hey, we might be joining you this Jan, we'll keep you guys posted!
Sarah,
The girls and I loved looking at the pictures!! Your girls are looking incredibly cute--we all miss you. Gabriela and Mia mention Emily and Meagan all the time. I can't seem to get an email through to your account. Help?
Moira
Post a Comment