A few weekends ago we took my parents up to Cascade Springs...a beautiful place full of waterfalls back in the Alpine Loop. Jon first took me there when I was several months pregnant with M and I love it!!! There are great paths that wind around and you wander around and enjoy the sights and sounds.
2 years ago

6 comments:
Way cute pictures of your family and I so miss seeing those bright colors of fall! Love the individual shots and wow is Amy getting big! Glad you guys are having fun!
OH man! Looks like fun! Your girls are gorgeous! Must take after their mommy :D
E and Laura have matching smiles. I need to take the kids one day to somewhere and just take a ton of pictures. We need to update them.
Looks like a really gorgeous place to visit. Great pictures of the family! Glad to hear that your family is having the time of their life.
Great pics!! love the colors perfect for scrapbooking..Amy is so big I miss you guys!
good to see you are back in the blogging action :) can't wait to see the scrapbook pages!
Post a Comment