We had preschool at our house last week...we're doing a water unit so we were "water scientists" and did lots of water experiments...we had lots of fun!!!

Which will float/sink, how can we move water, all sorts of good stuff! (and yes, money CAN float, although only 3 quarters survived the paper muffin holder!!) 
They had SO much fun...and amazingly we didn't have any major spills!
I think their favorite was moving water with medicine droppers...we almost ran out of time to do the other fun preschool tasks of the day!!

They had SO much fun...and amazingly we didn't have any major spills!
I think their favorite was moving water with medicine droppers...we almost ran out of time to do the other fun preschool tasks of the day!!






3 comments:
This has helped me more than you know! My kids HATE bath time, but I threw some things in the tub and pretty much took your class ideas and now they don't cry at all :)
First off you are incredible for having all those children at your house, all of you moms are! Second, what a fun activity!
Sarah, you have an incredible husband and we have an awesome home teacher. I totally felt comfortable to open up when typically I wouldn't allow our home teachers in on such a personal level! Tell him thank you for us...
My boy LOVES those medicine droppers so I know he had tons of fun. What an awesome idea you had and how exciting to see Mg smiling for the camera--that's great and she is such a cutie!
Post a Comment