Friday, February 6, 2009

Excuses?

No, I don't really have an excuse for not blogging lately. I hestitantly tried out facebook...still don't know why but it was fun to see what high school friends are up to. We've thoroughly enjoyed the California sunshine and near 70 degree weather with lots of outdoor time and a double decker bus ride. Now we're busy with playdates and playing with our games and such as we deal with some much needed rain. Oh yea, and I've been busy cleaning out the house...ALMOST DONE!! In the process of cleaning out I've been hunting down a lost library book. Turns out we turned the book in, they just missed it. :) And I've got a new obsession...digital scrapbooking. Actually, it's not new. I've enjoyed it in the past but never really had an affordable option for printing it out and I've got SO many scrapbooking supplies to use up it didn't make sense. However with a new place to print and the discovery of lots of free scrapbooking kits and templates to use I'm up and going again with the hope of maybe getting some of the family album caught up :) Here's my first page finished in about 1/2 hour...it's from 2007 :) Enjoy...and hopefully soon I'll get some new pictures up...and some updated links including my newfound scrapbook ones for those interested to enjoy! (THANKS BRITANY FOR TEACHING ME PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS!!)

5 comments:

Cheney Family said...

Wait...thats 2007? But they look so little! You never realize how fast these kids grow until its too late :) Brooke still talks about that time we went on campus for a picnic and they jumped the puddle there...I think that was before Shay and Mg were born lol.

Anonymous said...

So I guess I am now flying you out here to clean out the junk in my house AND teach me Elements!!

Anonymous said...

I'm there!!!

Jo Lynn said...

I'm a big fan of online scrap booking, I could never have the patience to it all from scratch!!!

Thanks for taking those gifts over to me, I'm sorry I assumed you were going to be there cuz you were on the invitation, lol! I hope you had a great weekend and thanks for your love and support!!!

Stacy said...

Awesome scrapbooking picture. I have thought about doing that but how do you print it out inexpensively? Your play room looks great by the way!